Assam Higher Secondary tet 2020
Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is supposed to be held shortly by Govt. of Assam. HS TET is conducted for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) against the vacant posts in provincialized Higher Secondary Schools of Assam.
Assam Higher Secondary tet 2020 Full Details:
Examination Name: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)
Exam Date: Not Available
Exam Conducted By: Secondary Education Department, Assam
Exam Syllabus: Available
Assam Higher Secondary tet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in Masters Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with BT/B.Ed. Please note that 50% marks mean 50% marks and no rounding off will be considered. No Degree other than M.A/M.Sc /M.Com will be considered.
Assam Higher Secondary tet 2020 Selection Process
- To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in both the papers(Paper I – common to all, Paper-II-with option A, B & C) in case of general category candidates and minimum of 55% marks (in both the papers) In case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH Category Candidates.
- Candidates have to score qualifying marks in each of the two papers (Paper I & Paper II) to become TET qualified.
- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
Assam Higher Secondary tet 2020 Exam Pattern
|Paper I (Common to all candidates)||PEDAGOGY (20 MARKS)|
|GENERAL ENGLISH (40 MARKS)|
|BASIC NUMERICALS (20 MARKS)|
|ASSAM AND ITS PEOPLE (20 MARKS)|
|Paper II||Option A||Commerce|
|Option C||General Studies and Current Affairs|
Assam Higher Secondary tet Syllabus 2020
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission has released the syllabus of the Assam Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) examination. One can download the HS TET syllabus in PDF format from below mentioned links.
Paper-I Common Syllabus: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Pedagogy (20 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Part III: Basic Numericals (20 Marks) (of Class 10 Level)
Part IV: Assam and Its People (20 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option A – Commerce: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Business Studies (20 Marks)
Part II: Accountancy (30 Marks)
Part III: Salesmanship & Advertising (20 Marks)
Part IV: Banking (15 Marks)
Part V: Insurance (15 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option B – Science: Total Marks: 100
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus:
Part I: Physics (50 Marks)
Part II: Chemistry ( 50 Marks)
Part III: Biology(50 Marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs: Total Marks: 100
1. India’s freedom movement
2. National Symbols
3. Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles, and important amendments.
4. Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, the right to food, women’s rights.
5. Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
6. Physical geography of India
7. Economic geography of India
9. Climate Change
10. Information technology: its applications
11. Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
12. National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
13. International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
14. Major tribes of North Eastern India
15. Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
* Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports.
Assam Higher Secondary tet Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download
|Assam Higher Secondary tet Syllabus 2020|
|Paper I||Click Here|
|Paper-II||Option A||Click Here|
|Option B||Click Here|
|Option C||Click Here|