DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME) has released the official DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 notification for admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes of Assam. Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into paramedical courses For the Season 2020-21. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed forms which will be available on this official website www.dmeassam.gov.in from 27th October 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Full Details
Course Name: Paramedical Course
Available Seats: 332
Organization Name: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
State name: Assam
Academic Years: 2020-21
Application Form Available: 27/10/2020
Application Process: Offline
Official Website: dme.assam.gov.in
Last Date: 05/11/2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
- Candidate Must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC. SC. ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age Limit: Students have to be within the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020, Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per the existing norms of the Government of Assam.
Name Of Institutes For Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh
- institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta
Documents Required to be Submitted With Assam Paramedical Application Form 2020
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020: Selection Process
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 27-10-2020
- Last date to submit the application: 05-11-2020
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020: Important Weblink
- Paramedical Application Form: Click Here…
- Official Website: Click Here…
- Courses Offered: Click Here…
DME Assam Admission Notice
- Official Notice: Click Here…