NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong published Recruitment news for the post of 39 Senior Resident Doctor vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates may apply offline for the following job at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2020: Full Details
Name of post: Senior Resident Doctor
No of posts: 39
Discipline wise vacancy:
* Anaesthesiology: 4
* Anatomy: 2
* Biochemistry: 1
* CTVS: 1
* Dermatology & STD: 2
* Forensic Medicine: 2
* General Medicine: 4
* General Surgery: 4
* Neurosurgery: 2
* Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 2
* Ophthalmology: 1
* Paediatrics: 3
* Pathology: 2
* Pharmacology: 1
* Radiodiagnosis: 3
* Surgical Oncology: 2
* Urology: 2
Eligibility Criteria of NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule –I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part–II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
iii. Candidates must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
The scale of Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
Age limit: 45 years
Last date: 31/12/2020.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment
Interested candidates have to submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected]
The last date for submission of the application is 31.12.2020 (Thursday) till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached along with the application:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10thcertificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
iii. MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by a competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
xii. Character Certificate
Download Advertisement: Click Here.